A simple, lightly-cooked veggie, good for a dinner side and leftovers for lunch. Green bean season is coming…
- 1 pound green beans
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs dijon mustard, or more if you like
- 1/4 tsp or to taste, garlic salt
- preheat oven to 425°
- wash and trim green beans to your liking
- whisk in large bowl, all other ingredients.
- toss in green beans, to coat. Not necessary here, but if you can let this mixture marinate for an hour or two, then all the better.
- spread mixture on roasting pan (ok for the beans to pile up a bit)
- roast 12 to 15 minutes until crisp and tender, stirring once halfway through
We sometimes use a splash of soy sauce or tamari too, and/or you could skip the garlic salt and just use whole garlic cloves. And we almost always double or triple this recipe, as they can be pretty irresistible. Enjoy!