- Splash of balsamic vinaigrette
- little olive oil
- little salt
- preheat oven to 350
- wash kale, remove stems, tear into “chip” size pieces
- toss kale around in a bowl with a splash of basalmic vinaigrette, massage it with your hands til all is coated
- spritz a baking sheet with olive oil and toss kale on
- Sprinkle with salt
- Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes, giving it a stir when you think about it, and keeping a close eye on it towards the end.
- When done, should be crisp but not burnt.
Eat. (With “greenbean lightsabers” if you have some)
Provided by the Smirnov and Bir Family